Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Valentine's Subway Art Vinyl Decal

Sweeten Valentines with
this Super sweet
Valentine's Subway art decal



I'm offering it for a awesome price this Monday & Tuesday only
on Groopdealz so head over soon to get yours!

*This was a super easy Shabby Sheek Valentine's frame to put together
I purchased a cheap $5 Black Frame from Wally World & a can of White Spray Paint then
simply sprayed the black frame with white paint then Sanded Edges to expose the black
I used a fabric fat quarter  for the Red sparkle back ground {scrapbook paper would also work} 
then I placed this Valentine's Subway Art Vinyl Decal on the Outside of Glass! 

1 comment:

Trinkets & Treasures said...

Jen,
I love this. you do great work, miss seeing your cute face

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...